The following is a list of requirements that you must agree to in order to participate.
1. You will need a smart phone or i phone that you can download our CCTV app to OR internet access to enter our CCTV web address to watch from your computer. You must be in Internet Explorer to use our cameras. Firefox and Chrome will not work. Most all computers come with Internets Explorer or you can download it to your computer free.
2. You are welcome to share the access with family but we ask you to encourage others to sign up through our website. You can share viewing from your device with as many people as you like and encourage them to participate by signing up for viewing.
3. As a viewer, please do not contact us with suggestions, instructions or guidance in reference to what you are viewing on our camera or how to best care for our alpacas. We have been raising alpacas for more than 12 years and have delivered 30+ baby alpacas. We originally set the cameras up for our own use and sharing them with you is our way of giving you the opportunity to see the life of alpacas on our farm.
4. The $5 fee is to help offset the costs of supporting our viewers through the set-up process. At times, the internet does drop out and you may see viewing paused for a short time. This is very unusual but happens occasionally. If it should go down it is usually do to a power outage and we will get it back up as soon as the power is restored.
5. We will keep everyone updated on camera activity via Facebook on our farm page: Northern Solstice Alpaca Farm. As soon as you click on the link below you will be directed to a payment page. After payment you will receive detailed instructions on how to link up to our cameras.
Buy Live Viewing Access by clicking here: Maine Alpaca Experience Web Cam.
We look forward to sharing our farm and our alpacas with you.
Northern Solstice Alpaca Farm Team